Make room for what really matters. With our modular under-cabinet system, you’re not just elevating your lighting, outlets, smartphone, and more. You’re elevating the way you live.
Want help starting your under-cabinet system? Our FAQ will get you on your way.
Have a question about other adorne collection products? Check out our full FAQ here.
The 12" and 18" Modular Tracks each include two module spaces. Each module space can connect to one LED light. However, we recommend using one LED light for every 18" of track.
Yes. We offer a 10" modular track that can be cut down to 8".
No. We do not currently offer a 45-degree corner connection. However, the Direct Wire Connector could be used to continue the same circuit.
We offer five hard-wired adorne Control Boxes and one Plug-In Control Box. If you are installing a system in an existing kitchen and are planning to leave the existing outlets on the backsplash, the Plug-In Control Box simplifies installation and is an optimal choice. However, if you want to remove all outlets from the backsplash, a hard-wired option is a better fit.
1. Control Box with Paddle Dimmer - This 1-gang box includes a dimmer to control the system lights.
2. Control Box with Paddle Dimmer and 15A GFCI - This 2-gang box includes a dimmer and a GFCI.
3. 1-Gang Control Box - This box allows you to add a device of your choosing.
4. 2-Gang Control Box - This box allows you to add two devices of your choosing.
5. Direct Wire Connector - This item allows you to control your lighting from a wall switch and enables your system to have a consistent look under your cabinets.