Evolution™ Series 4-Gang Hinged Wall Box
Designed to fit into the 16'' on center (406mm) opening between studs in a standard 2''x 4'' (51mm x 102mm) wall. For both new work and old work applications. The box has 4-gang standard NEMA size openings and is designed to accommodate power, communications, and A/V devices. The box has been designed with a cable pass-through capability, allowing multiple service access points to be daisy chained together, eliminating the need for multiple conduit runs. Box includes temporary cover. Finished cover assembly (EHWB4C) sold separately.
- Available in both 4- and 8-gang versions to provide maximum flexibility.
- Built-in tunnel & feed through capability allows service feeds to be fed through the box, reducing the number f feeds required to reduce installation time.
- Cover opens a full 180° and can be painted to blend with room decor. Includes integrated handle, lock and key set for security, and flush egress door for cabling.
- Designed to accept standard 1- to 4-gang device plates. No proprietary plates simplifies ordering and installation.
- Accepts Legrand AVIP devices, plus A/V devices from leading manufacturers.
- 3 5/8'' [92mm] of space behind device plates provides the extra depth needed for wiring larger A/V devices.
- Accepts trade size service feeds from 3/4'' up to 2''. Knockout plates are removable and interchangeable, providing multiple options.
- Can be installed in new work and old work installations. New hardware not necessary.
- Both boxes (4- and 8-gang) fit are designed to fit in 16'' opening between studs in standard 2'' x 4'' [51mm x 102mm] wall.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Finished interior eliminates industrial look for upscale installations, while increasing visibility, making it easier to locate.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT, Meets Article 314.27(C) of NEC.|
|Cubic Capacity||43 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Cable Entry||Knockouts in|