Evolution 8AT2 Series Recessed Assembly with Flush Style Cover
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 8” Recessed Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 5 Gangs of capacity, you will be able to configure services for the needs of your space. The low-profile metal covers are available in brushed aluminum, satin brass, satin nickel, and multiple powder-coated finishes designed to match any space. Evolution Series 8” Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for kiosks, meeting rooms, training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture. For carpet, tile, wood and laminate concrete floor coverings.
- Preassembled unwired poke-thru device: Connect to conduits and install now, but save configuration and plate choices for later.
- Recessed devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- ''Step-on-it'' installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique cover design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes, (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, (BZ) bronze, (AL) aluminum, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass, and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Flush style cover assemblies: A flush style cover for tile applications allows the Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices to be adjusted to the same level as the top surface of the floor covering. The flush cover is designed to be used for tile or wood floors and in higher traffic applications, where a low profile is a must.
- Open system for expanded compatibility: Accepts industry standard power, communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more.
- Includes 3-gang opening: Designed to fit A/V devices, including wall plate style transmitters, like the Crestron DM/TX series, without any additional parts.
- Plug load control up to 30 feet: Tested with Pass & Seymour® Wireless RF receptacles to control plug loads up to a distance of 30 feet when the cover is closed.
- 2 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 2 hours.
- Meets ADA accessibility guidelines: Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- UL Listed and UL fire classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards: UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. cULus Listed Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes & Fittings Classified for Fire Resistance: File R8209 Guide CEYY. Meets Article 300.21, 300.22[C] &314 of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||3/4" - 2"|
|Cubic Capacity||24.5 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance