Outlet, 15A, Magnesium
Perfect anywhere you'd like to upgrade the look of a standard outlet. The stylish adorne Standard Outlet features two plugs and a classic look. With a patented shutter system, plugs are tamper-resistant to keep children protected. This item is also available in 20A, GFCI 15A, GFCI 20A, and Energy-Saving On/Off options. This item is also available in magnesium.
1624 In Stock
- Time to install: 15 minutes or less.
- Fits existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation.
- Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- This item is not intended for installation in bathrooms or other spaces that require GFCI.
- For GFCI options, shop all adorne collection Outlets.
- This item requires an adorne Wall Plate.
- Shop now to choose from dozens of finishes including a variety of luxurious metals, or order in your own custom finish.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Side and Back Wire|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10 AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
Guide Form Specifications
Customer CAD PDF
How do I wire a 20A outlet with a USB outlet when there are 4 wires coming into the old outlet? This is not a switched outlet.
I have a four gange box. It appears I need to have a special 4 gange frame to install the switches and dimmers. Where do you sell as I cannot seem to order a 4 gange frame only.
Can this be used with https://www.legrand.us/adorne/products/under-cabinet-lighting-power/apcb4w1.aspx?config=APCB4TM1 ? I just want to have a single box with that outlet in it.
How do I wire up this outlet if the previous one was connected with a wall switch - ie the outlet was able to be turned on and off by a separate wall switch - useful for lamps, etc. On the existing outlet there is a red wire connected - where does it go?
You may also like...
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. Simply push on the outlet and it disappears into the wall.