- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||4 AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
Product Environmental Profile
Looking for a 2-gang stainless steel plate to mount L14-30R
It is not available because of the size of a 20A turnlok plug is too large for two to fit side by side in a 2 gang box.
Date published: 2020-06-11
I need information about which ones are the lines and ground?
The L1430R terminals are marked and should be connected as follows: G - Ground W - Neutral X - Hot Y - Hot
Date published: 2020-05-21