20GB506 Steel Plugmold® Multioutlet System
The Wiremold 2000 Series raceway offers a selection of steel, aluminum, and nonmetallic raceways that provide a versatile solution for many applications. Plugmold sections offer single or alternating circuits, in standard or isolated ground receptacles. The ScuffCoat finish is scratch resistant and protects against nicks and chips while preventing color from fading.
- Steel Raceway. Provides superior strength for any dry location installation.
- Compact, low profile appearance. Requires minimal space.
- Available in Ivory ScuffCoat or gray baked enamel finish. The durable ScuffCoat provides a durable, scratch-resistant finish while the gray baked enamel compliments the décor or can be painted.
- Full range of fittings. Provides a complete wiring solution.
- Single-and-dual-gang boxes. Wire devices into the raceway system or protect a Plugmold® strip with a surge or GFCI device.
- Factory wired Plugmold® sections available in 3’, 5’, and 6’ lengths with 15A receptacles installed in cover. Ideal for short runs requiring additional outlets in electrically busy areas.
- Single, alternating circuit, and isolated ground receptacles. Meets virtually any job requirement.
- Choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 6'', 9'', 12'', and 18''.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates multiple splicing, speeding up installation on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12'', 18'' and 30''.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||10|
|Standard||cULus Listed Base & Blank Cover: File E4376 Guide RJBT. Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Base & Blank Cover& Plugmold Series w/Snapcoil Harness: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC. Plugmold Wired Sections: Meets Article 380 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|