radiant® Tru-Universal Single Pole/3-Way Dimmer
Upgrade your space with superior dimming control and exceptional style. The radiant® Tru-Universal Dimmer works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture, adjusting to the precise light level you want, without the flicker. Unsure what dimmer your bulb needs? Avoid uncertainty with Tru-Universal Dimming. Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth control for a sophisticated touch.
Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- Works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture on typical residential (and light commercial) wiring. Usable in both single-pole and 3-way applications.
- Self-calibrates when you select your fixture's lighting type, automatically setting the appropriate minimum voltage to eliminate flicker and poor performance.
- Low-profile paddle switch offers smoother On/Off control, while a separate, ergonomic slider allows you to adjust light levels with precision.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Constant memory features returns lights to their previous level when turning back on or after a power outage.
- No derating* required in multi-gang applications. *Reducing the maximum wattage a dimmer can handle. This is sometimes required for multi-gang applications.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, UL Listed|
|Frequency Rating||120VAC 60Hz Hz|
|Load||True Universal Dimmer|
|Environmental Conditions||Humidity: Less than 95% non condensing|