sofTap™ Dimmer Switch, 700W Tru-Universal, Magnesium
Perfect anywhere you'd like to turn lights on and off with the softest tap and enhance the control with the option to dim. This stylish dimmer switch combines sensitive sofTap technology with a gentle dimming paddle to create two unique, sleek lighting control solutions in one. Tru-Universal technology allows for any bulb type and eliminates flicker. Use on its own to control a light from one location (single-pole operation) or pair with a 3-way switch to control a single light source from two locations (three-way operation). This 700W version of the sofTap Dimmer Switch is meant for single fixtures and small lighting groups that do not exceed a total wattage of the number of bulbs multiplied by their respective wattages. This 700W version of the sofTap Dimmer Switch is not compatible with 3- and 4-wire commercial ballasts. Pair with matching sofTap Switch to create a uniform look throughout a room or your entire house. This item is also available in magnesium.
Temporarily Out of Stock
- Time to install: 15 minutes or less.
- Fits existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation.
- Innovative snap-in system ensures easy installation.
- This item uses patented Tru-Universal technology, enabling the dimmer to support all load types including incandescent/halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage (MLV), Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) in forward or reverse Phase, CFL/LED, etc.(with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers)
- This item requires an adorne Wall Plate. Shop now to choose from dozens of finishes including a variety of luxurious metals, or order in your own custom finish.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|