radiant® Two Single-Pole Switches & Single Pole/3-Way Switch
186 In Stock
- Offers installation flexibility with space-saving style, as part of the extensive offering from the radiant® Collection.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
Can you make and post a video on how to install this specific switch? Seems weird that you have a YouTube channel with how to do basic switches, but not one with a little more difficulty like this one.
We have this switch RCD113BK already. What is the best luxury wall plate can be used for it ?
Why no picture of the back. I would be more comfortable purchasing if I could see the back of the switch
I would like to know if I can make a combination of 2 three way + single in the same element. You say that I can transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds. Can I do the same using 3 ways,
My wife and I are building a house and will be putting the radiant series in it. We have already purchased all of what we need except this one. We need it in nickel finish. Is that available?
Where can I buy 1- TWO SINGLE POLE & SINGLE POLE/3-WAY SWITCH, NICKEL and also I need 1- THREE SINGLE POLE SWITCH, NICKEL, to complete all devices that are going to be installed at home
You may also like...
More color options available. Controls most types of lighting and features 4-button preset countdown delays in 60-, 40-, 20- and 10-minute intervals.
More color options available. Replaces any existing single pole or 3-way switch for extra nighttime convenience and control.