Weather-Resistant Heavy-Duty Spec Grade Receptacles, Back & Side Wire, 20A, 125V, White
WR5362W Pass & Seymour
Weather-Resistant Heavy-Duty Spec Grade Duplex Receptacle Back & Side Wire 20amp 125volt White
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- WR marking on face as required by UL Standard.
- Zinc-plated steel mounting screws for greater ease of installation and removal in wet or damp locations.
- Strap tabs wrap around face to prevent strap from separating from face and back body.
- Tri-drive brass terminal screws.
- Internal screw-pressure-plate back and side wire capability.
- Two back wire holes for more wiring flexibility.
- Heavy-duty, brass strap for added strength and ground conductivity.
- UV-resistant nylon face for longer life under adverse environmental conditions.
- Two drive screws anchor strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is strongest.
- Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
- .032 inch thick brass triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL498, CSA C22.2 No. 42|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Back and side wire|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Temperature Rise: Maximum 30°C temperature rise at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current with direct current. Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40°C without impact|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|