radiant® Spec-Grade 20A Tamper-Resistant Receptacle
TR26352R radiant Collection
Take a step up from the standard. This tamper-resistant duplex receptacle installs easily for the basic power every space needs, while featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant® for a sophisticated look. 20A outlets are ideal for use with larger appliances and in commercial settings, as well as to meet regional requirements (Chicago, Canada). Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- High impact-resistant nylon face for durability.
- Easily accessed break-off line-contact connecting tab for fast and easy split-circuit wiring.
- .032-inch thick brass triple-wiper power contacts for reliable plug retention.
- Backed-out tri-drive steel terminal screws for faster installation.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated steel strap.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies