radiant® Spec-Grade 20A Weather-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Receptacle
2097TRWRW radiant Collection
GFCI receptacles from the radiant® Collection self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. Meeting National Electrical Code requirements for ground fault protection, GFCI receptacles make it easier to recognize and fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion at the breaker box. Also including tamper and weather* resistance, this model was designed for use in outdoor spaces. Maximize safety, in style, with GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant. 20A outlets are ideal for use with larger appliances and in commercial settings, as well as to meet regional requirements (Chicago, Canada). GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
43408 In Stock
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI receptacles make it easier to fix trips with a reset button right on the device.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Extends GFCI protection to "downstream" outlets when used with feed-thru wiring configuration. Note: Will cut power to face and downstream outlets if wired incorrectly.
- Designed with weather-resistance for use in outdoor locations such as decks, patios and pool areas. *Must be installed in weatherproof enclosure per NEC requirements.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed, FSUL|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Back and Side Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||4 A|
|Environmental Conditions||95% Humidity, UL 94 V2|
Guide Form Specifications
Product Environmental Profile
Good afternoon, can you tell me cULus Listed number? The item is Spec-Grade 20A Weather-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Receptacle 2097TRWRI radiant Collection
Here is the 3rd Party compliance on our GFCI: 3rd Party Compliance: cULus Listed, File Number E42190, Standard UL498, Attachment Plugs and Receptacles UL943 GFCIs. Federal Specification WC596 Hospital Grade. Standard CSA-C22.2 No. 42, General Use Receptacles, CSA-C22.2 No. 144 GFCIs. Conforms to NEMA WD-1 and WD-6.
Date published: 2020-10-13