120V Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor, Manual Operation, Ivory
RW3U603I Pass & Seymour
Designed to replace standard single pole and multi-way (3-way, 4-way) switches and ideal for hallways, stairways, bathrooms, living and dining rooms and other areas with multiple entrances.
- Occupancy-based control plus multi-way operation. California Title 24 compliant.
- Two or more RW3U603 sensors connected together will allow enhanced coverage of the controlled space.
- Replaces 3-way or 4-way switches when used with other RW3U603 sensors.
- Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds, 5, 15, 30 minutes.
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms.
- Manual-ON operation.
- Adjustable light level setting of 10 to 150 fc (100 to 1500 lux). Coverage: 180 degrees, max. 600 ft.2 (56m2).
- Load: Incandescent, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent (CFL), Magnetic Low-Voltage (MLV) and Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV) 1/6 hp.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|