EFB45S-FC12 4/5-Gang Fire-Classified Floor Box
Pre-assembled installation ready floor box has been designed to be installed in above grade (second floors and above) concrete floors while maintaining the fire classification of the floor. This box is classified to be used in the 3-hour fire rated floors. Designed to accept standard size wall plates. Box comes complete with all components needed for initial installation.
- One box many applications. Evolution Series Floor Boxes are designed to work in concrete, raised and wood floor applications and are fully adjustable both pre- and post-concrete pour. A single box can be specified for multiple floor types without having to order additional components or accessories.
- Configurable with removable modules. In addition to having removable dividers and a tunnel feature that allows all compartments to be connected, the modules are removable through the top or back of the floor box. This allows for easier installations and facilitates moves, adds and changes without having to disconnect services, saving time and money.
- Audio/Video Design. Evolution Series Floor Boxes have been developed specifically with the A/V industry in mind. With 3 1/2'' - 3 7/8'' [89mm x 98mm] of wiring capacity behind each device plate, these boxes will accept devices from leading A/V manufacturers including Extron® Electronics and Crestron®.
- Fire Classified. Evolution Floor Box has been designed to maintain the fire rating of the floor for up to 3 hours.
- Durable 180° articulating hinge. Hinge design enables covers to open a full 180° and lie flat on the floor surface with the durability to support a large cover. Provides easy access to all interior modules and activations while reducing tripping hazards.
- Auto-close egress doors. Cable egress doors lock in position when open, and automatically closes around wires to protect cabling and reduce trip hazards.
- Die cast aluminium cover assemblies. Evolution Series Floor Box Covers have been designed to work on multiple floor surfaces and are manufactured from die cast aluminium to provide strength and style. Decorative powder coat colors (black, brass, bronze, gray, nickel, and aluminium) will complement any room décor.
- Finished interior. Fully finished interior removes the unfinished industrial look while increasing visibility, making it easier to see where to plug in devices.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT, Meets Article 314.27(C) of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||1/4" and 2"|
|Cubic Capacity||123 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Cable Entry||conduit in|
|Number of Outlets||4|