- Rubber body construction stands up to impacts, oil, chemicals, heat, and weather.
- Floating blades allow self-alignment with contacts and reduce stress on blades and contacts.
- Neoprene grommet keeps out contaminants at cord entrance.
- Terminal screws come backed out -- ready-to-wire.
- Nickel-plated blades and connectors provide an extra measure of corrosion resistance.
- Closure cap on watertight model forms a seal to keep out contaminants when connector is not in use.
- Multiple seals between plug and connector on watertight version protects electrical connection from contaminants.
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||701645|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Number of Wires||3|
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.1