NME1250AP Nonmetallic Wall-Mounted Wireless Access Point Enclosure
The NME1250AP conceals commercial wireless access points in a durable ETL/cETL listed nonmetallic enclosure. Designed to provide a permanent location for wireless connectivity hardware within a building's communications infrastructure, the wireless point enclosure can be easily secured to any structure allowing optimal WiFi signal coverage to adjacent spaces while supporting industry standard POE (power over Ethernet).
- Thermoplastic wall construction. Provides protection for expensive access point hardware and fragile antennae while allowing optimum placement for maximum signal performance.
- Convenient termination point and raceway connectivity. Communications cabling can be backfed or surface raceway fed using the integral raceway twistouts provided on all four sides of the enclosure (for Eclipse Series PN03, PN05, and PN10 Raceways).
- Security lock included. Paintable Fog White in color, the enclosure includes a concealed key lock under a subdoor to prevent unauthorized access. All locksets are keyed alike.
- Configurability. Antennas for Cisco Aironet 1250 can be configured either internal or external to the enclosure.
- Large capacity compartment. 13 3/4'' high x 7 3/8'' wide x 4 5/8'' deep [349mm x 192mm x 117mm] interior provides space for most leading manufacturers' AP products, including Cisco Aironet 1250 Series.
- Flexible AP installation. User-configurable access point mounting system, with included strap hardware, supports a wide variety of AP configurations.
- Multiple mounting options. Enclosure can be mounted vertically or horizontally using included fasteners for optimum AP orientation.
- ETL and cETL Listed. Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Standard||cETLus Listed Communication Circuit Accessories: Meets Article 800 of NEC. Meets Article 60-308 of CEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies